anyones son on a water pill for congestive heart fauiler? I NEE SOME HELP

my son is 4 months old. im trying to find a cheap diaper that he wont pee through. we have tried huggies, pampers, white cloud, parents choice, dollar store diapers, luvs, and sams club diapers. we like luvs he doesnt pee through them during the day and they hide the sell of his urine witch is foul smelling in any other diaper. he uses sams club diapers at night they r the only ones he dont pee through he sleeps 12 hrs a night. so loves dont work that long. everything else he is peeing through. does anyone have and idea what diapers are cheap that he wont pee through and that will hide the smell of his pee? i dont work becuase in trying to stay home with him because they consider him disabled and he cant go to day care. and my husband only make 300 a week so we really need cheap diapers.

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Put a pad inside of his diaper at night. I know it sounds weird but it helps. Buy some maxipads and put them in the front.
    Anonymous