couches

Where did you get your couches, what did you pay, and do you like them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Got a CatNapper separation-sectional ( you can separate the pieces and use it as a couch and loveseat - even the corner piece is finished, I love it. Bought it from an individual dealer (no big-box name) and got a good deal on it. Why? This is my 2nd purchase from this dealer - would recommend him to anyone, anytime.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm wanting to buy some with my taxes but I am having the hardest time finding ones i like :(
    Anonymous

• I got mine at Pottery Barn. My family room has a slip covered sectional and my living has a sofa and two arm chairs. They were more than I wish to say, but I am super happy with them. They have held up beautifully through a dog, spit up, vomit, etc.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Check into the CatNapper.... we bought one from Ashley about 3 years ago (a sectional with a chaise lounge attached) the dang thing completely broke down within two years with reasonable and normal use. AND the kicker was that we paid more for that one that this CatNapper. The only bad thing I could find that ANYONE had to say about CatNapper was that they kept falling asleep on it..... I've had mine two weeks and I can tell you.... I fall sound asleep anytime I climb in one of the recliners or lay on the couch (I have it separated). I'd stay away from Rent-A-Center and Ashley (from my experience).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm sorry.... I must be typing with my toes today.....

I meant that we bought a different sofa from Ashley 3 years ago - not that we bought a CatNapper from Ashley.

It was the Ashley sectional that fell apart ( and Rent-a-Center only carries Ashley furniture - in this area).

Sorry.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I got mine at Ashley Furniture. It's great. Had it almost 3 years and it's still good. I got the waranty with it, so can call anytime if it gets a hole, or breaks.
    Anonymous

• I bought mine from Ashley, it sux, the fabric has been replaced once already and it's back to the same... I won't buy from them again.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• value city and i love it, its leather on the bottom with seude cushions that come off easy for cleaning, its held up with my husband, me, family, dd, dog and cat and its super comfy...it has those big fluffy pillows as cushions....love it.
    Anonymous

• lazy boy, they have held up like champs, mil worked there and bought them for us, i wouldnt pay that much but they are a good quality product if you are buying for long term
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009