How do you open your heart?

How can you open your heart to a man. and trust he will not hurt you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Dear anon. Only by loving as if you will never get hurt will you be able to recieve the truest form of this important part of life. Imagine if someone was trying to put an egg in your hand and you were trembling in fear ..............the egg will most likely drop to the floor. Relax and recieve it will come to you. And if it doesn't work out you will be able to say i gave it my best shot.

With love from one who was deeply hurt but who is now deeply in love.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• To another man or what? I would say get to know him better before you know for sure that you wanna open your up again. Trust me I'm going through the same situation. Its hard I know.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Meet his family, meet his friends, have him around your friends and family.

Take it slow and keep your expectations realistic - the odds are, he does not have a white horse.

Realize that it's not a bad thing to take care of yourself - nobody likes a matyr.

Enjoy life!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• scissors. jk.

You trust your heart. If you are wondering if you should: you should probably wait. If you want to, but are talking your heart out of it because of bad past experiences with another man: you might want to consider opening it.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• One must risk vulnerability and let down the wall of fear in order to receive love into their heart.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• if you find out tell me.
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 2:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Trust me if you’re feeling this ‘man’ then it would come natural, however guard your heart. It is okay trust just be careful.

Polo66
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2009