ummm...??????

umm....does anyone know a creative and fun way to display a cake without a cake stand?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sister in law put a really colorful cake on a platter that looked like a beach ball. I think she picked it up at Walmart and it was plastic but cute. They also have some really pretty designs on glass cutting boards that aren't too expensive.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 1:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree with platters. You can get them at dollor party and discount stores. You could even add party confetti to the platter to decorate it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I once bought really cheap champaigne flutes and superglues the edges together, slid a really cheap large glass plate on it and wah-lah...... cake stand.... Oh I filled the glasses with colored water for effect and set it on the table, surrounded the bases with flowers and people loved it. Everyone asked where I got the cake stand... it was a bigger hit than the cake.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• op here: thanks my dd and i are going to go for a walk today cause its super nice finally, maybe well stop at the little store down the road and pick some of that stuff up. thanks alot i really appreciate it.
    Anonymous