IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU PUT A NECKLACE ON TOP OF YOUR BELLY AND IT GOES FROM SIDE TO SIDE IS A BOY AND IF IT GOES IN CIRCULAR MOTION IS A GIRL I HEARD THAT 1 OF THE WAYS TO TELL WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE??

JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN YOU FIND OUT WHAT U HAVING

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was right for me, and I dont know anyone its been wrong for. Good luck either way :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 2:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• It's an old wife's tale. I bet you could go online and find some others.
    nowhinning

Answer by nowhinning at 2:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I don't think things like this are true. I think it is right a lot of time but just by coincidence. It is still fun to do though. The chinese predictor chart thing is the only thing we did for our child and it was accurate for us.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yes I can do that and you do not have to wait tell your are pregnant. It will also tell how many kids you will have and the sex. Have been always right.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yeah and if it flies across teh room then it's a hermaphodite lol....so not accurate
    Anonymous

• circles for boys, straight line for girls. my mom likes to do this to people. mine has been right so far.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• it was wrong for me
    Anonymous

• I am having a girl and she moves ALL OVER the place constantly....I haven't tried that old wives tale but I feel pretty sure it wouldn't just go one way....I mean, there is no way to know. They say boys move more but my girl never stops moving. They say boys carry lower, my friend has had a boy and girl and her girl carried lower.....it's fun to consider that stuff sometimes but it will be a surprise unless you get an ultrasound!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• its an old wives tale none of those are for sure ways to tell any way it working is by coincidence
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• silly...

3gr8tKids

Answer by 3gr8tKids at 7:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2009