Does anyone want to take my annoying husband?

I will provide his transportation to your house! Just beware he has a tendancy to wake you up late, leaves trails of clothes leading to the hamper (yet none of them make it into the hamper), will use all of the hot water in the morning, never remembers to flush the toilet (YUCK), and will even fall asleep on the couch at night and leave you with the responsibility of getting the kids to bed. Doesnt he sound wonderful ladies? Now do I have any takers?

YoungMomtoGirls

Asked by YoungMomtoGirls at 2:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope got one of my own.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• No thanks.

Yikes.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• well i think i will keep mine cuz he does the same...lol
    melissa197829

Answer by melissa197829 at 2:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• How about we put both of our annoying men in a house for awhile. Then they can be lazy without us!
    Anonymous

• Oh come on girls......LOL.
    No usually he is wonderful but today he is just wearing on my last nerve!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 2:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree with you Anon. Sounds like a good idea
    YoungMomtoGirls

• Sure, I've been looking for something to tie to the tree out front that will keep the stray cats outta my yard. No need for introductions..... just drop him off and tie him up.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I can relate with the hamper thing...I swear, I have them conveniently placed ALL over the house and yet, still, I find the clothes lying around and near them, but never inside!!!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 2:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yeah sure, throw in that he LIES and we have the same husband! (sorry I'm mad right now).
    Anonymous

• You know "Youngmomtogirls" all men are the same they just keep changing the faces to confuse us.
    My marriage has lasted 24 years and I learned this a long long time ago. Once you realize that there is nothing much better about the next guy you'll be okay. I promise. You will be fine.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009