where has my energy gone?!

i went on a walk with my son today for about an hour. and when we got back i just felt exhausted! i know i'm not in the best shape but i didn't think it was this bad. and it's not like i'm overweight either.. i weigh about 135. so what's the deal?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• well i wonder the same thing and i think i figured it out. the kids took it all.
    melissa197829

Answer by melissa197829 at 2:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• get your thryoid checked out
    Anonymous

• Some days are just like that, huh?! Eat more foods that give you energy. I doubt its as serious as a thyroid problem.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Sugar possibly..what ya eat?? I can feel that way sometimes due to the sugar intake.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You might be slightly anemic, very common. Just take an iron supplement or a multivitamin with it in there and you'll prob feel better very quickly!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• make sure you're eating a healthy and well balanced breakfast, that will help give you energy for the day...you're supposed to consume at least 1/3 of your daily calories in the am..most people skip that
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 9, 2009