Have you ever done this?

OMG! I have been feeling very stopped up lately I have been trying to have a good poop for awhile now (sorry so straight up).

Soooo I drink this glass of prune juice and you know when you feel the need to go well here I thought it was just to sit and push...lol

Man! the minute I sat down ....lol it was an explotion...lol it freaked me out never did I thought it was like this....lol I am sorry I just have to share this with you girls, to tell you the truth...it scared me at the sametime it made me laugh.
So skip the laxative and go straight for the prune juice an 8 or 10 0z. will do it....lol
I guess depending on how stuffed up you are...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hence why I have never given my dd prunes. I don't need any blow outs!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• NOTHING LIKE A GOOD POOP TO CLEAN OUT THE COLON. LOL
    Anonymous

• Oh my god I know I give it to my boys when there all stopped up and its always an explosion 20 minutes later! Funny and suuuppperrr messy
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• hahahaha...I hate prune juice and prunes. Mom used to give me that when I was constipated. Gross! But I'm sure I'll be using on dd eventually.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• good to know i guess.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I prefer eating jalapenos. They keep things regular to say the least! My grandmother said prunes cause cramping. I never wanted to risk it

Answer by admckenzie at 3:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Oh goodness, this reminds me of my grandmother. So often I call and she'll say "Let me call you back, honey, I just drank some prune juice and I've got the runs." I wish she would just end it at "Let me call you back, honey."
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 3:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My brother used to work in a nursing home and they used to make what was called "power pudding" which had prunes and prune juice in it! I can't remember what else was in it, but something else that was a natural laxative. It's amazing the old people were able to get back up to their rooms before the power pudding kicked in...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Try the juice warm it works even faster that way lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009