• In the Spotlight:

Ann Coulter, what are your thougts on her?

I was in the store the other day and started to pick up her book and was skimming through it and it was really interesting, I know she is very controversial but I kind of like her lol , i know im strange, I will be buying her book this coming weekend!!! Just was wondering what is other peoples thoughts on her?

lisadallasr

Asked by lisadallasr at 2:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She is like Rush to me...they have some great points but they get on my last nerve!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She has extreme views. I agree with her at times, but sometimes she takes it too far. jmho... I have her book on my list to read.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• throwing up

That's my opinion of Coulter.

Anonymous

• She induces vomit. Seriously. Yes she's on the NY Times Bestsellers list and people do like her but people also listen to her so that they have something to laugh at. She's like a comic.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 3:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Too caustic for her own good. She's just like Limbaugh, Moore and Olbermann - what good ideas she has get drowned out by her natural state of fruitcakeness.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Now i will say the one thing that drives me crazy when I hear her is that laugh, do you all know what im talking about? She does it constantly but I am starting to listen to her when I can catch her on something.
    lisadallasr

Answer by lisadallasr at 3:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She thinks she something....what that something is, I dont know! She needs to go home now.
    Anonymous

• A bit over the top at times but I agree with alot of her veiws.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She is a hateful, awful person who inspires people to direct hatred toward anything that they happen to not agree with. This country is about freedom and she spends all her time bashing everything that she doesn't like. I wish she would shut up and try to ENJOY life - it's too short to be so mean.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yes I know what you mean with the laugh

lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009