*NO BASHING PLEASE* ANYONES BABY AROUND 8 WEEKS?? OR if you've started your babies on anything .... answers please

i thought of just giving her little samples of things ... IF u did what did you give? how often? how much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• again no ones in a rush to do it ... it was a question , just for informational purposes ... i thought i was able to ask a question to get info but i guess not , ill contact someone high up on here and ask if im allowed bc it doesnt say that u cant
    Anonymous

• I did that with both of my kids.I gave them baby food.Not alot just a few spoon fulls.
    Anonymous

• were they around that age tho?
    Anonymous

• I did that with my kids.Baby food they like.
    Anonymous

• Why do you say 'no bashing'? Because you know it's too early to start solids? If so, then why are you thinking of doing it? Introducing foods too soon can lead to allergic reactions that wouldn't happen if you waited longer. Their digestive systems are immature, and they can't even swallow yet. Talk to your doctor before you start anything like that.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You shouldnt give her anything other than breast milk or formula because her digestive system isn't ready for it. If you start giving her other foods, she won't get the nutrition she needs from milk.
    Have you talked to your doctor about this?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yeah
    Anonymous

• EmilySusan--i say it bc idiots get on here and tell me 'they kno better' im ASKING a question for REFERENCE ... never said im doing it RIGHT THIS SECOND ... im just WONDERING , forgive me for wondering
    Anonymous

• sorry, I didn't mean to say they can't swallow, because obviously they're swallowing liquids.. they can't move solid food to the back of their mouth to swallow it yet. Wait till 4 months at least!
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 3:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Dont listen to those girls do what you feel is right.Just because they follow everything doctors say.Your the mother.
    Anonymous