when

what was my conception date? my last period was dec 16 i have a 28 days cycle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Should be around September 16th.
    Anonymous

• They start counting 40 weeks from your last period but you're actually only pregnant for an average of 38 weeks. Conception is estimated at approximately 2 weeks after your last period. So, my guess is December 2. That is assuming I remember correctly - ask your doc.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm thinking somewhere between 12/28 and 1/2. If the first day of your last menstrual period was 12/16 and you always have a 28 day cycle..... Normally, you ovulate 14 days before your next period. So that would put you at 12/30, but I've read that sperm can live for a couple days inside your fallopian tubes....and you could also ovulate for a few days. Totally my opinion, but that's my math..... Definitely check with your MD.
    cartersmom319

Answer by cartersmom319 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009