How can I get my closer to my hubby

Ok so hubby and I just got our sex life back finally. But I was wanting to see what are some things we can do together to get loser to eachther? I feel that we don't ever get time to ourselves by the time the kids go to bed we wat to go to bed ourselves lol. I think you know what I mean, but anyway we don't have someone that can babysit so we never get time to ourselves. What are somethings we can do so I feel closer to my hubby? I don't know if there are anyone else out there like me, but I feel like there is something missing you know what I mean???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Set the alarm for an hour ealier than you do and do it then, lol... Well... Make it a priority to find a highschool student to sit your kids.. Just call the office and leave the job opp. there... They might even be able to recamend a student... You need a sitter you can trust and you need to go out with your man more! Movie theaters can be lots of fun!! Remember HighSchool?? You can use you hands! lol.... And if you feel ultra horny, Parking is a blast too!! lol.... We still do it and have a blast, its being naughty and its just what we need! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Oh I wanted to add I only get a sitter once a year and that is for our anniversay. I have to take the kids christmas shopping with me even because noone ever wants to baby sit for me although if they want a sitter it is a whole diffrent story. So we don't ever get a sitter but once a year
    Anonymous

• I have yet to have older children. But why not put the kids to bed early...7,8,9 pm depending on their age. Then you will have quality time with each other every night? Or have quiet time where the kids go to their room and read, nap or do some other quiet activity for an hour. Also I find that some our best close time is when we're doing family activities. If we're on the couch watching tv I'm snuggled up next to him. If we're out I'm walking and holding his hand. Sometimes its those little things too.

oh and congrats on getting the sex life back!! That is one of the biggest reasons couples arent close in my opinion.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• sorry, once I got distance from all my husbands I got rid of them.
    Anonymous

• lol, anon.."all" your husbands? Maybe you should try changing something about yourself hun?
    Anonymous

• I saw one couple who had outside time. They built a really nice patio and they would spend 30 minutes to an hour with each other only. The kids were not allowed to come outside unless it was an emergency. This is the time they really tuned into each other. They discussed their day and just chatted. Seems like a great idea to me!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• sorry ANON I don't want to leave my hubby over this. He works so I know he is tired a lot, but just because he doesn't want to have sex all the time like I do lol I am not going to leave him over it, I mean ya I wanted it but he was tired from work. I got it at least once a week it wasn't like an at all thing. And the reason we don't do much together is because of kids. They are 4 and 14 months. I do not want to and I am not going to ever leave my hubby.
    Anonymous

• anon 3:40 thanks lol
    Anonymous