Should I re-apply for a home makeover?

go read my blog and please leave your comments there as the ABC and makeover team will be reading my blog.
http://callmecrazy-momofsixteen.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

momofsixteen

Asked by momofsixteen at 3:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• wow i can see where you definantly need one to help out. First I would say yes go re-apply there is not harm in it at all. Second, unfortionately thought i dont think they would consider your family. it seems they only help the families that have disabled children or parents or have serious illnesses. It seems as though if you dont have 3 mentally handicap kids, 2 seriously ill parent and a infested house they wont help you out. Obvious those people do need the help but then there are normal families out that a little down on their luck that need the help to and i think they should help them just the same (how they used to do it when they first started the show)
    Anyways, Go re-apply it cant hurt whats the worst they will say..no? whats the best they can say..yes? its worth a try dont you think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 8, 2009