Where can I go?

I have no health insurance for myself, I just have it for the kids, and I have a huge hole in one of my back molars from a cavity. I am in horrible pain because of it especially when I accidentally bite down with it . So I live in Bedford TX, where can I go for affordable dental care? I should also mention I had a very bad experience with a dentist when I was a kid, my mom told them they could not use pain relievers on me so they drilled a tooth with no novacaine or whatever it is they use, and it left me very traumatized. That is why I haven't been back.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 3:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• Check with your local health dept, they may have a referral clinic for people with no insurance, or they may be able to at least point you in the right direction.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009