Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I go?

I have no health insurance for myself, I just have it for the kids, and I have a huge hole in one of my back molars from a cavity. I am in horrible pain because of it especially when I accidentally bite down with it . So I live in Bedford TX, where can I go for affordable dental care? I should also mention I had a very bad experience with a dentist when I was a kid, my mom told them they could not use pain relievers on me so they drilled a tooth with no novacaine or whatever it is they use, and it left me very traumatized. That is why I haven't been back.

Answer Question

Asked by ednakrabapple at 3:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

Level 3 (18 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Check with your local health dept, they may have a referral clinic for people with no insurance, or they may be able to at least point you in the right direction.

    Answer by cjbj08 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.