Can't stop dreaming about her.

OMG! It's been about a year now. I had to go to court with my ex (not child's biological father) . He wanted visitation rights even though he moved out of state the year before. Huge nasty mess. He didn't get rights but it took my family for a ride.

So a year or more later all of a sudden I am dreaming about his family and can not stop. It is bothering me like crazy. Why would I be haunted with dreams with it being so long ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• We dream all sorts of weird things... Like I cant stop dreaming about zombies, not joking, I dream about them constinly and some times I scare myself durring the day... Our minds wonder because they can... And there's nothing we can do about it...
    Anonymous

• Wait a minute ....... The her part is his mother and the rest of his family. LOL
    Anonymous