Don't you hate when you get angry at your husband in the middle of the day and then you have to wait HOURS to yell at him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aaw, I see. Well he's probably more embarrassed and feeling defeated more than anything. And he probably doesnt want to be the cause of you getting back on cig's either.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• lol, why would you get mad at him when he's not even home? I'm curioius.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Because I found his cigarettes in my car. We quite over a year ago. He came home yesterday and smelled like he'd been smoking so I asked him about it and he said "No" then changed the subject. Then this morning when I got in the car to go the store I found a pack of cigarettes under the front seat (he had my car yesterday). I am more angry that he lied to me. I've never caught him in a lie before, what else is he lying about that I don't know about?? I am so angry...
    Anonymous

• That is what poison text messages are for my dear lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL! I got up at 2am and found my SO in the living room making his way through a 12 pack. We are trying to save money for our sons b-day party and things are a little tight so I was PISSED! But I was too tired to argue so I went to bed and woke up this morning with all the lights and tv still on and SO passed out. I had to get ready for work so I didn't get to say anything but he's definitely gettting an earful when I get home. So yea I'm at work waitin for quittin time and I'm still pissed!
    Anonymous

• laughingThat's funny, I know exactly what you mean! Kinda takes the punch out of being mad. By the time he gets home, I'm over it!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I spent most of my 22 plus-year marriage feeling like that!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009