I need relationship advise!!!

OK so my boyfriend and i were together for 3yrs and had Briana the last year we were together.. we've been broken up for almost 3mths.. and I'm to the point where im going to go insane... he is soo mean to be now and i know i can't force him to be with me.. but we have a child together he atleast needs to be civil with me... please help i don't know what to do anymore and crying for going on 3mths isn't very healthy!!!

newbaby19

Asked by newbaby19 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Let him know that you are over it, and u dont want to fight anymore,,,, You have a baby togther and you need her to know her parents are there for her... No more fighting.... Talk to him and if it doesnt get better STOP talking to him altogther.... Make a schedule for visitaion and keep it, you wont need to talk
    Anonymous

• Tell him to straighten up or he can meet you in court for a custody hearing. If he's going to act like an a** he doesn't deserve to be around his child!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• It is time to pick yourself up, brush yourself off, and move on with your life. Do it without him. It is normal to cry and feel terrible when a relationship ends. When someone you thought would be with you forever turns mean. You are grieving for the death of the relationship, and it may take a while. Meanwhile you need to be determined to make the best life that you can for you and your child. If you don't already have a job, get training and get one. You want to be independent and not needing to rely on other people. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 4:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You can't force someone to be civil if he chooses not to be. Get on with your life and give your child a good life. Depend on yourself for all she needs except child support. Get that from dad.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009