3 month old has tantrums already

Yes I said 3 month old not 3 years old lol. She literally throws her body back if you by accident remove the bottle from her mouth. Or if you are just carrying her in the lying down position she'll do the same since she only wants to be standing up. What is her problem? Is this normal for this age or am I just in for a bumpy road ahead?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hun she is just letting you know what she likes and hates, when you do that just let her cry you know she isn't in pain. my DD did that put i found she likes the belly and she started crawling early i mean early and no at 7 months she stands by everything
    Anonymous

• i dont think those are tantrums she just needs somethig she doesnt have normal its what babies do
    Anonymous

• That's likely the most effective way she has found so far to let you know what position she prefers. I wouldn't call it a tantrum, really. She's just responding instinctively to an unpleasant sensation. I doubt it means you're doomed down the road. :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• OP here: She is also screaming her head off during those 2 -3 seconds the bottle isn't in her mouth. It's not like we are starving her either haha she eats every 3hours and taking 6oz.

Anonymous

• My son does this and he's only 5 weeks old!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 4:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My daughter has done that since she was about a month old. She throws herself back and screams if you take away something she wants. I think its kinda cute actually!!! She can't talk.. she has to let me know somehow that she likes or doesn't like what I am doing.
    SarahJoy13

Answer by SarahJoy13 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2009