Pack n' Play issues

I have a Graco Pack n' Play and I have so much trouble setting it up! The frame that has to snap into place never does... I got 3 blood blisters on my hands from trying to snap it together.. when a bar snaps into place, the others want to fall... Anyone have any tips for this monster?
I really wanted to put my son in it so I could take a shower but after 30 min of trying decided to put him in his crib instead :/

alinker

Asked by alinker at 4:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Look in the manual. It's either pull up the sides then put the floor down or the other way around. I forget. But if you don't do the floor and sides in the right order, it doesn't work.

Drove me insane!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You have to pop the sides up first, before you put the middle down. Then vice versa when you want to take it down. It took me awhile to get this. When you put it together if you push the middle down then you loss the ability to snap the sides as well. Hope this helps
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL I agree with sidzwif and would like to add that we do the sides opposite each other first. Like back front side side. That thing is a pain!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009