• In the Spotlight:

This is going to sound crazy...

I keep having dreams of zombies and the walking dead... When I wake up I still feel like it could happen... of course its not going to but I freak myself out so much that I am scared alittle... I lock the bathroom door when I am home alone sometimes, and in bed some mornings all I think about is what would happen if it did happen... Its not all the time so I know I am not crazy, bot I feel it sometimes!! I just had a baby 5 weeks ago... could it have to do with being preg. and PP??? Or should I go see someone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Health

• anxiety and panic attacks are common in lots of folks. Try talking to your dr when you have your check up. ...and don't watch scary movies before bed

Answer by admckenzie at 6:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i think that you need to see someone. even if it is postpartum you still need to see someone.

rachelisamail

Answer by rachelisamail at 7:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009