Crazy??

I keep having dreams of zombies and the walking dead... When I wake up I still feel like it could happen... of course its not going to but I freak myself out so much that I am scared alittle... I lock the bathroom door when I am home alone sometimes, and in bed some mornings all I think about is what would happen if it did happen... Its not all the time so I know I am not crazy, bot I feel it sometimes!! I just had a baby 5 weeks ago... could it have to do with being preg. and PP??? Or should I go see someone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh yes, your horomones are going crazy right now. Dreams are normal, especially crazy ones. Give it a little while and you'll stop having them.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• It's probably hormones if you have never been like that before. but I have to say I still won't turn out my light at night until I am in the bed and if I get up during the night I have to jump back onto the bed so nothing reaches out and gets me. lol It's so stupid but it's true!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I get scared of the dumbest things after nightmares too, and I can't sleep and freak myself out, etc...then in the am I feel stupid for getting so worked up.
    RomansMom25

Answer by RomansMom25 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009