OK i just me someone on here who is 22 and TTC.. she got bashed os blady she delted all her ?s and her journals.. she is new to cm.. whay do people have to be so rude?

If you dont agree with someon why just not be quiet?
what happened to if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all>

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Ah that is sad, cafe mom is not for bashing it is for us MOMS to express your thoughs and feelings.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• that is sad why would they bash her for trying to get pregnant. my goodness shes plenty old enough. sometimes this site bothers me. we are suppose to support each other.
    Anonymous

• Yikes, when I was 22, I had been married for over 3 years and had a newborn. 22 year olds are perfectly capable of TTC and raising a baby. It's sad some are so judgemental.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• That is the same reason I thought about deleing mystuff, but the only reason I don't is because I get some relly good info on here in some of the peoples questions. I just don't let eople like that bother me to much
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• People who bash each other on here do it because they are unhappy with themselves and their lives. They're probably extremely lonely pathetic people. That poor girl will probably make a better mother than they will! Tell her to let it go and stay on bc the rest of us appreciate her and want her to stay!
    Anonymous

• i was on the bump.com and the girls bashed me HARDCORE because I was a young mom. They said I had no respect for myself and thought only about what I wanted and not for the best for a child. How rude?! They dont know me.... girls can be so mean.. thats why i love LOVE love cafemom.... =)
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009