baby shower centerpieces......

I have been put in charge of decorating my best friends baby shower. It is in a church fellowship and will be 65 people. Any ideas for centerpieces for the food table and table where the guest will be sitting?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• OMG yes i do. send me a PM please. i will add a pic of my center piece and you can check it out
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Is the baby a boy or a girl? I have some of my work at www.kilora.etsy.com

You can look at my favors and more there. Personalization or anything you would like done can be done.

If you are interested in buying or just want some ideas just please send me a message here on cafemom or at KiLoraGifts@yahoo.com

Good Luck with whatever you decide.
    KiLora_Gifts

Answer by KiLora_Gifts at 7:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Hi! My sister makes very cute diaper cakes for baby showers. Here is her Etsy site: www.shawzeee300.etsy.com.
    Good luck!
    Soclwkmomof5

Answer by Soclwkmomof5 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• thats what my cousin used for mine, little mini diaper cakes they are so easy to make and very useful for mom to be! PM for more info, i also have really cute ideas for favors!!!!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My sisters did a double photo frame with pictures of me and my husband at the same ages on either side. Then we kept the frames and hung them up. It was a fun way for our families to see what each other looked like growing up and what our baby could inherit for looks. Love the diaper cakes idea too. I usually make a big one for my girlfriends or 2 of us will go in on one together. They are very easy to make and decorate! Good luck!
    BryCamMom80

Answer by BryCamMom80 at 5:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2009