what bottle?

with my other kids i used plastic bottles. i have been reading that glass is better so my question is
What bottle do all the moms here like the best and why. i am haveing twins so i am on a budget.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 4:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use Munchkin glass bottles. They are the cutest glass bottles EVER lol. The thing with glass is that it last forever and ever :) Just gotta replace the nipples. Its $10 for 3 though..BUT well worth the money.They are also ANTI colic. I was going to get plastic ones also but i love putting things in the dish washer :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 4:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I always used plastic bottle because they were cheap and easy to replace. we would replace every couple of months. I used regular bottle but changed the nipples to the evenflo comfi. The stage one were really hard to find with out the whole bottle so we bought the together. the whole set was about 2 dollars per bottle or 7 dollars for a set of four with the comfi nipple on it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I used the playtex drop in system. Relatively cheap and you can buy the walmart brand replacement drop ins.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I use dr browns bottles and I love them!! they help reduce colic and bubbles in her belly
    Anonymous