• In the Spotlight:

AFTER TWO KIDS MY BREAST SAG A LITTLE...ANY SUGGESTIONS TO HOW I CAN GET THEM TO PERK UP?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 4:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try the Bust Sculpt Contouring Cream 339-679 www.youravon.com/dhullum (FSANY for free shipping) It works really well on making the skin feel firmer and firming up your breasts. I was surprised that it helped as much as it did! It also made the stretch marks smoother and faded them. A big bottle is usually $17.00 but right now its on sale for $9.99 so stock up! Use that and make sure to buy a good bra with a lot of support. Sleep in a comfy bra at nighttime to prevent further sagging! Get one without an underwire for night, it will still give you enough support but you won't notice its there. GL! Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• There's really no magic way sadly. You can go to the gym and work the pectoralis muscles and see if that helps. I am goin to get a boob lift though lol...gym didnt' work for me.
    Anonymous

• Yeah the gym or surgery.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You can actually exercise them and build muscle to lift them, pull them closer together and make them firmer instead of saggy. Google pectoral exercises or breast exercises. You should find them.

Anonymous

• Other than surgery, I'd say, Wonder Bra, Victoria's Secret. Sometimes the girls just need a little help. I b/f our twins for three months and I think my boobs now touch my stomach. Yuck.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• exercise can actually lift the pectorals. It's cool ...
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• After 4 kids... well, you can imagine. Either a boob lift or "duck tape"!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Once you have a child that is it girl we loose our beautiful bodies some are lucky enough to keep some of it but the boobie part once the milk is gone that is just stretched out skin I would recommend a breast augmentation they look just as real...treadmillGood Luck!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• After nursing my 1st.....which was like 2 gallon jugs every hour!!!!!....and then my second child....every year I notice them lower and lower! Pretty soon I'll have to zip them into my pants!!! I have great bras that Oprah recommended years ago, it does not defy gravity once you take it off!!
    buffalogirl

Answer by buffalogirl at 5:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009