5 months old...

My daughter is 5 months old and does not roll over yet and is not sitting on her own yet. Is this ok, or should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son didn't roll over till he was 6 months. he's now 7 months. it just takes time. every baby is different and learns different. my friends baby is 10months and already walking! was crawling at 7months and rolled over at 3months. it was crazy! it's totally normal though. it just takes time.
    Mommy2Charles

Answer by Mommy2Charles at 4:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• dont judge your baby by what other babies are doing.. your baby is fine.. our son didnt sit up on his own til he was 5 months, and he's almost 8 months and just working on crawling.. so many people think that if their baby doesnt do something by a particular month, there is something wrong... there isnt... babies go at their own pace..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 4:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my youngest daughter is almost 5 months old and she'll roll a little, but wont hold her head up. every baby is different, you should worry if she's 9 months and not rolling! for now, everything should be okay
    lovelymommy2009

Answer by lovelymommy2009 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009