jealousy please help

Hello im super jealous and when i moved to were i am living it got worse because my husband had a history with some well known sluts and even though they were pregnant they still got to me because they still did there thing even while pregnant anyways they had there kids and got fat and ugly which makes me happy and they moved away for a few months but now they are back. Were i live my husbands parents have a corner store so my husbands helps out there and i really dont want to have problems or start getting all crazy again but today is the second day in a row for the one that has a history with my husband to show up at the store as soon as im about to leave or wen i should be gone already. Luckily my father in law wasin the store today but still i duno how i should feel about that i think she might be doing it on purpose. Iv already tried giving my babys old clothes to that SlutsSisterTryingToTake the anger i feelsTordsThem??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you serious? You're married and have jealousy issues toward your husband when he married YOU? Keep that up, and you'll give him every reason to leave you!

Jealousy and marriage don't mix. You either trust him, or you don't have a relationship. Put the shoe on the other foot and imagine how you would feel if it were turned around.

You need some serious help here...
    Anonymous

• First off please spell right because I couldn't understand a lot of what you were writing. And I understand where you are coming from, it's hard, especially if the woman keeps trying to get with him, but you need to put your trust into your husband and know that he loves you and wouldn't hurt you. If you keep showing that your jealous he's going to cheat because him trying to prove to you that there is nothing, he feels nothing for that girl and you keep agging it on. Be a woman about it and tell her you don't like her hanging around the store when your husband is there and you would really appreciate it if she would come to the store at another time. If she doesn't listen then you and your husband figure something else out, maybe him working there isn't a good idea. I'm been in this situation and my husband transfered to another area, maybe he needs to tell his parents he can't work there.
    Anonymous

• Ypu've aleady tried giving your baby clothes to the who and the what now?
    Anonymous

• I agree with the above answer. Until your husband gives you a reason to think something is happening, let it go. If I got pissed over every girl that talks to my husband I would be crazy. Trust your husband to make the right decisions, sounds like he loves you so I wouldn't worry. My hubby always makes references to me while he's talking to other women. He'll say something about his wife and it tells the girl to keep on moving without being mean.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• LOL! sorry - *you've*
    Anonymous

• In my experience, jealousy is rooted in insecurity. If your husband is disloyal, the appropriate reaction is not jealousy, it is anger and sadness, hurt feelings. Jealousy is a signal that your self-esteem needs work, and only you can change that.
    Anonymous

• Um....how old are you? I'm assuming you are married, your husband married you, right? Well then get over it. I mean that in the nicest possible way. Unless your husband has given you are reason to act like a raving lunatic...as in, he cheated on you with these women....then you just need to take a deep breath and let it go. You have your husband, they don't. Acting like a child is not cute or attractive...end the end, it may push your man away.

Anonymous

• wow you have some serious issues. Jealousy isn't about him or about the women you are calling names. It's about you and how you feel about yourself. If you had higher self esteem and believed you were worth loving then you would not have to demean yourself by calling women hurtful names or thinking he would choose them over you. You should work on that.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for your esponses thats evrything i keep trying to tell myself and im working on that. Thats what i m,eant that my jelousy was going away i feel very good about my self i feel like im beutiful and that i look great with the weight that iv lost and seeing them how they have let themselves go makes me feel better although that shouldnt matter Thank you
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Id like to add that i do trust my husband but Its those woman i dont trust NOONE trusts them they were tought to literley be sluts to not say a meaner word or the word they actually are they since they were 12 13 went to bars to pick up guys i DO NOT trust them and like aalot of advice people have gave me it makes me think there are guys that tell me that all guys no matter what are unfaithful they say eitherr phisically or mentally but they all are also this is in spanish cuando y chimbo parado no hay culo cagado it mines once a mans "hot" theres no dirty, ugly, fat, skinny, woman.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 5:21 PM on Mar. 5, 2009