TMI, but I have to ask....

You know how they say that you can check your cervical fluid to see if your ovulating? If you have researched it then you would know that right after period you are pretty dry and then the best time to have sex is when you see a stretchy egg white like discharge. Well I have pcos so I never know when Im ovulating. I noticed the day after my period I had a very thick egg white discharge that was a bit stretchy. We had sex that day but not the next and I had this discharge for two days only. Ever since then I have been pretty much dry and thats been about a week so Im not sure if I have already ovulated or what. Any feedback would be nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try an ovulation detector. Those are very helpful.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 5:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well, it would be "off" to have ovulation right after your period... but if you don't have regular periods then it could happen. It certainly sounds like fertile mucus. When I didn't have regular periods, I got pregnant while on my period.. so... Good Luck to you!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 6:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree with the first answer. that is really the only way to tell if you are ovulating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2009