I want my life back!

I dont care what anyone says. I miss my x. I always do this take one BIG step foward and 2 bigger steps back. I am alone, and pregnant, by this man, and he doesnt want nothing to do with the baby or me. I got pissed when he said that and realized that I would never want someone who can just betray his kid like that, but then weeks go by and I start to miss him again. I just wish I could talk to him, but theres NO way for me to do that! I miss him, and its not going to go away, because I thought it would, but it always comes back. NOTHINGS getting better. Ive been without him for 1 and 1/2 months and nothing is getting any better for me! I want my baby back!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I got like this too, but the old saying goes: If you love them let them go and if they love you they will return. It rang true for me. I just wiped away the tears and moved on. Then after a few months he realized how much he missed me and we got back together. We have now been married for 2 years. It's possible that he is just scared of everything that is happening. Guys are generally not as mentally strong as women. So, give him time to work everything out and see what happens. Don't call and stalk him though, that will only scare him more! Right now you just need to focus on you and your baby!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Well, you are the only person who can pull yourself past this. At some point in your life, you will need to grow up and realize that you don't need a man to define you, love you, or make you feel of worth. You can do all of that on your own. When you come to that point, you will be happy. This person, no matter what will always be the father of your child. He will always be in your life whether he wants to or not. But you have to make the best of it and move on. You need to take your focus off of him for now, focus on yourself and your child.

Anonymous

• He'll talk to you when you file for child support
    Anonymous

• Its not like that. I called non-stop to tell him I was pregnant. He didnt care, but even though he didnt care I want him back, but the problem is he thought I was lying to him. So I told him I was not calling to get him back (which I really wasnt) I was calling to tell him I was pregnant, and I told him so stop thinking I want you back because I hate your guts! Why would he ever want me now?
    Anonymous

• And I dont want to be alone. I excepted the fact that it was over and I got confident before all this happened and I was happy, but it doesnt last that long!
    Anonymous

• why would you want to be with a man that has told you that he doesn't want anything to do with you or HIS unborn baby??? he's is going to see you as "needy" if you keep calling him, and all you're doing is stoking his ego. he's not worth it. move on and live your life for you and your baby, and forget about the loser you left behind.
    Anonymous