recipies or websites for picky eater

My daughter will be two in may and i have a hard time finding things she will eat she will

SOMETIMES EAT
chicken nuggets- french fries -just chicken- pork chops-hamberger meat-grilled cheese

HER DIET
oatmeal-cerial-cheese she loves to eat cheese-cookies-milk (plain,cho,and straw), mac and cheese-romen noodles-veggies ( she really likes corn and peas mixed)-and bread.

She has a hard time trying new foods. So if you could share a recipie or a website that worked for your picky eater it would be greatly appericated.

GraciesMom52407

Asked by GraciesMom52407 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• From what I have read and I see in my son as well, toddlers love to help and try new things. See if you can get her to help you make her lunch. Make fun shapes and silly faces. Master of disguise I think it all is....hid the good stuff. For example; puree veggies and put them in a sauce. Make hearts out of the grilled cheese, smiley face breakfasts. Just ave fun with her with eating, that's how my son is.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• First of all, if you cater to her dietary wants, you're letting her control you. Not good. If you don't get past that ASAP, you're just going to have more & bigger struggles farther down the road. Make your normal foods, put her meal in front of her, and if she doesn't eat, tough nuggets. Don't give in, don't give her something else, don't give her treats unless she eats her meal. When she's hungry, she'll eat - she won't starve herself. But you have to stop being a short-order cook & giving her only what she wants. On that note, it sounds like she's getting a lot of unneccessary sodium & sugar in her diet - which could very well be part of the problem.
    Anonymous