Are your kids' personalities more like yours or more like thier dad's?

I've noticed a lot of people take after their dads for personality. Anyone else notice this or am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is only 15 mnths and he's already acting like his father! My hubby says he doesn't but he does!!!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 5:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Until I had my own I didn't realize how much of our personality is genetic. She takes after her father in so many ways it's scary!
    Anonymous

• Want to hear something weird? My stepson is more like me as far as his pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and his sense of humor than anyone else. He has his dad's temper and he got his work ethic from his mom. It is insane. My daughter is 1 but she is a lot like both of us actually. Her moods are easily switched like mine however, when she wants something, there is nothing stopping her,. just like her father.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son is like me, demanding.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My kids are all different, as you would expect... Tiffany is like me, stuborn and sings. Troy is like his dad, grinning most of the time and being over grumpy when tired. Marshall is like me, but he's like when I was a tomboy... Weird.
    lara_b

Answer by lara_b at 5:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• My son is totally me!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009