Do you shave "down there"?

Do you shave "down there"? How do you do it? What type of razor? What do put on it? Does the itching go away? How often do you do it? How does your guy like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. Very carefully. Bic Soleil. Bikini Zone if needed. It never itches as long as you keep it shaved. About every 3-4 days. He LOVES it!!
    Anonymous

• yes i do, my hubby LOVES it=) i use a trimmer for pubic areas, then after i rub it with i know ths soudns weird but it work,s i use baby ltion, johnsons and johnsons afterward. they have trimmers for it and like wallmart, target. your partner will love it
    Anonymous

• lots of ?. well yes I do. every since my c-section they shaved everything and I can't stand to let the hair grow back in. iches like crazy. I used an wet/dry shaver, and I put lotion on it. I shave every week to two weeks. and My husband LOVES IT SHAVED! the perv.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• MEN LOVE IT THAT WAY, SHAVED OR TRIMMED
    Anonymous

• I just tried it for the first time and OMG! I love it and so does my SO. It makes sex feel so much better for me. The itching subsided, but I used a little bit of powder to ease it. I also used a regular leg shaver but don't use the one you use for your legs. That could cause a nasty infection. Get one for the sole purpose of your area. Plus now this is going to sound gross, but before I used to get a weird smell down below, not funky but not right. After I shaved it went away.
    Anonymous

• Do you use an electric shaver? Does it get it smooth?
    Anonymous

• i use whatever razor i have at the time but only if its 3 blades. i asked my fiance what he prefers andhe said he likes it shaved, he said its sexy. i use shaving cream though and nothing else down there and lotion it afterward.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 5:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Shave! It makes for better oral.
    Anonymous

• I have gone au-natural, trimmed, shaved and completely waxed bare! I like either trimming or waxing the best. Cause sometime i like leaving that landing strip! And waxing was a little ouchy, but not near as painful as i thought!

My tip is to use a triple blade razor, and hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. It soaks into the hair better and lotions the skin underneath at the same time.

Then put on unscented lotion afterwards.

Hubby digs anything and everything i do with that area, so its all gravy baby!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I used to but stopped. SO could not care less one way or another and I didn't care to keep up the work. I heard to use hair conditioner before you shave to soften the hair up. Then I used Intuition razors (the kind with aloe and soap around the razor). Shave in the direction the hair grows so you don't get those goosebumps.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009