Anyone here work at or run a daycare center?

And what's it like?
I have a job opportunity to work at one, and I'm just wondering what I should be prepared for and what kind of interview questions I might be asked.

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I worked at one. General questions they ask is why you want to work there, how are you with kids, what experience do you have with kids, just general BS. theyre very easy questions. As far as the work environment it varies from center to center. Remember, you will probably be working with ALL women, there will be cattyness! That is inevitable (sp?) Depending on which room youre in will depend on your stress level. usually the older two year olds are the hardest, but they were my favorite! PM me if you want more specific answers to anything!! I worked there for 3 1/2 years, so I pretty much know it all!

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I did for 2years.

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009