Do you shave "down there"?

Do you shave "down there"? How do you do it? What type of razor? What do put on it? Does the itching go away? How often do you do it? How does your guy like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. too much maintence. i just trim. my husband is fine with it.
    Anonymous

• yea i used to all the time til i got pregnant now its hard to see it. i usually shaved every 2 days used a gilette fusion i didnt put ne thing on it, never got razor burn or ne thing
    Anonymous

• All the time! My hubby loves it and so do I! I use this stuff called Coochy from Pure Romance it helps with the tiny red bumps. I always try to use a multiblade razor and use a new one too.
    bagjmama

Answer by bagjmama at 6:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• The coochy stuff from PR is amazing! And I shave all the time. I recommend using a 4 blade razor. And be super careful. Ya dont want any cuts down yonder! lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 6:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Coochy is from Slumber Parties. It's incredible. I shave everything clean - like a brazilian wax, but shaved. I use a Schick Quattro. I shave once or twice a month, sometimes I go 2 months between. I feel cleaner when I do it, but don't feel the need to do it more often than every 2 weeks. I don't have a problem with itching unless the Coochy's low and I don't use enough. Makes sex (all parts of it) way hotter because you feel a LOT more, hubby likes the smooth feeling on his dick. I do it more for me than for him though, I really don't care what he thinks of it!
    Anonymous

• no! itchy! just trim with a "beard" trimmer.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I shave every few days. Once you keep up with it ..I personally think the itching goes away. I love the smoothe fresh feeling after a shave! I just use regular shaving cream ..and whatever razor I have, nothing fancy.
    Anonymous