Does it bother you if your husband or Significant Other watch porn once in awhile?

As in surf the web and check out porn sites or watch porn movies. I'm not talking about they sitting there masterbating to them but just looking at them? I'm not saying on a daily basis either just like once a month if even? I personally don't mind, he's a man. I know he isn't thinking about them when make love.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I would rather have him home looking at porn and know that he's not out looking for a hooker, at least if porn gets him in the mood I know he's here at home with me and I'm the one he comes to when he's in the mood.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I can't stand it, he doesn't masterbate to it either but I don't get it, why would you want to look at another woman's goods? Thats personal, what is mine not good enough? If he wants to look at something pleasing shouldn't mine be enough? This makes me feel as if I'm not what he wants in a woman, trust me I will dress up and do what they do on porn(not with another man or woman) but the fun stuff I guess you could say. But if he doesn't want to watch me do and wants to watch another woman do it then that just shows me he doesn't respect me and he doesn't like my goods!
    Anonymous

• i do mind very much i wont tell him or make a huge deal but i do mind because if he has me why does he need that garbage?
    Anonymous

• I think it is sick. Do you feel good knowing he is imagining them when making love to you? That seems really sad.
    Anonymous

• nope,.i really dont mind at all,..usally we watch together,.i dont thik its sick at all.
    Anonymous

• Yes I mind. Its degrading to all involved to me. I think it sets a horrible standard for too many men, women and young people. Plus we are modest people (in dress and beliefs) so that just doesnt work for us. If he's horny he comes to me, and if I'm horny I cum to him! :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my hubby watches it occasionally and it doesnt bother me.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• OP here: I know he doesn't think of them when we make love. I'm SO sure of that, maybe it's because I'm confident in myself and do not have low self esteem that is why I don't mind it one bit? Same goes if he were to go to a stripclub (which he hasn't at least not while we have been married)  If he where to ask me if he can go I would say go right ahead, because I know he is coming home to me.

Anonymous

• Of course he is thinking about it when he is with you, DUH!!!!! If he were satisfied with you and your sex life, he would have no interest in looking at porn! He is lying if he says he isn't thinking about it.
    Anonymous

• How do you know he's not thinking about them or more attractive women? The truth is you don't and he'd never tell you unless he's an asshole. Anyways, yes I'd have a problem with it because I wouldn't be with a man that likes to watch women be degraded and exploited. If it's acceptable to you then good for you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009