How Awful is This? WARNING, MAY MAKE YOU CRY

I read this news story today, and it made me cry.
Clinic Owner Accused of Botching Abortion, Throwing Away Live Baby

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,505134,00.html
MIAMI — An abortion clinic owner accused of delivering a live baby during a botched procedure and then throwing the infant away was arrested Tuesday, authorities said.

Belkis Gonzalez, 42, was charged with practicing medicine without a license and tampering with evidence, both felonies, said Ed Griffith, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s office. If found guilty, Gonzalez would face at least a year in prison and up to 15 years.

The teenage mother, Sycloria Williams, has filed a lawsuit alleging that Gonzalez knocked the infant off the chair where she had given birth, and then scooped the baby, placenta and afterbirth into a red plastic biohazard bag, and threw it out.
The clinic’s doctor, Dr. Pierre Jean-Jacque Renelique, had been sche

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am more disgusted that women and teens do not have access to safe, knowledgeable, experienced, and affordable licensed medical doctors. That is what I find very sad. No one should be denied the opportunity to have safe medical care.  How traumatic for any woman to be alone, scared, and in the hands of someone willing to take advantage of her crisis and posing as a trained medical professional.

Anonymous

• This woman needs to go to jail and be executed quickly.

I'm all about rehabilitation but I don't think this poor excuse of a human has any redeeming qualities at all.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• that is sad i hope that person the teen and dr rot in hell
    Anonymous

• And we will have many, many more botched abortions and abortions performed by non-doctors should we make abortion illegal.

At least right now, stories like this one are rare.
    Anonymous

• throwing up   devilangrycryingThis pretty much sums up how I feel about this and I am Pro Choice, but this is beyond cruel!!!

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• And, the atrocity that is abortion claims another precious,innocent life. May God have mercy on those responsible.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I read about this awhile back. What I don't get is why the mother is suing and thinks she'll get anything. She didn't want that baby, but now that she can get money from it she'll talk about how horrible it was. Pathetic...

Anonymous

• I am Pro Choice. This is sick but so is the butchering of women by auto mechanics and perverts who claim they know how to do abortions. I think educating women and not judging them is the treatment for abortion. These radical people who are trying to change the laws back to caveman times need to have lived during the time when women were slaughtered by butchers in order to have an abortion. I don't agree in getting one as birth control etc...Right to lifers need to understand that we live in a violent world where rape and incest...abuse exists.
    Boost

Answer by Boost at 6:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• She got what she wanted a dead baby. Why is what the doctor did any different that cutting the baby up and sucking it out? If it feels pain and suffers out of the womb wouldn't that same baby suffer and feel pain in the womb. It is sick this girl had to face what she did and see it was in fact a baby and not a glob of tissue. I miscarried at 10 weeks it was not a glob that came out it was a fully formed and very tiny baby. We buried that baby. It had a beating heart right before it died. So sick and it does happen a lot this is not rare.
    Anonymous

• Right to lifers need to understand that we live in a violent world where rape and incest...abuse exists.

We do know that only 1500 -2000 of the 1.3 million abortions done each year are to save a mothers life, rape and incest. All are rare. Most are done electively because the woman used birth control ineffectively or did not bother to use it. This is murder maybe all women who abort should have to watch what they are doing. They might think twice.
    Anonymous