If you had a super-power that could control a man in every aspect but you could only choose one, what would it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK one maybe I am too tired to really understand this and or two I am looking too deeply into it but I wouldn't want a man whom I could "conrol" that makes them more like a robot...The other thing is if one super power could control him in every aspect then it wouldn't really matter what super power it was right? (that's the part I think I am too tired to grasp)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• he'd flush the toilet after he poops lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• 1. This is just for fun. Not to be taken seriously.
    2. You could pick any super power that you wanted. Maybe I worded that wrong.
    Anonymous

• The super power to make him see things my way and after doing so---obey my simple requests
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i would get him to stop lieing
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would make him want to be more helpful. Like if he saw dirty dishes he would be magically compelled to get up and wash them.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would turn him into my love slave. I say when. I say how. I say where. Now, that would be fun times!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2009