hiccups

I am 36 weeks pregnant and my baby has hiccups 3-5 sometimes more times a day for the past week. is this normal and is it something i should mention to my doctor?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Kaylee had hiccups every day for atleast an hour from the time I was 6 months pregnant until she was 4 months old, lol. No worries, its pretty normal, but it won't hurt to ask your doctor about it just to ease your fears.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my son had hiccups ALL the time. lol it was funny to watch my belly jump every time he hiccuped
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• my 2nd son had hiccups when i was 6 months and this one does too all the time.i think its normal also.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• haha omg i totally forgot about that. my son got them all the time in the womb and they would just go on and on. its natural. though he still does hiccup a lot....lol good luck!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm 25 weeks and my baby has the hiccups 2-3 times a day! it was cute at first but now I 'm a lil bothered by it.I don't think u have anything to worry about. ur baby is fine.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 7:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2009