Has anyone ever used a portable crib?

Where did you find the sheets for the mattress?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 6:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• babies r us....i accidentally bought them for my sons crib
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i used a pack n play for when my son was first born cuz they have this smaller attatchment so the baby isnt lost in a huge crib. another benefit to having a pac n play at that age is that its a little flexable so when i was having trouble getting owyn to sleep i could kind of jiggle the corner of the crib and kind of rock him to sleep. we got a regular crib when he was able to crawl and cruise. =)
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• yeah i got mine at babies ru s .i think walmart had them one time but when i went back to get them they didnt have them your best bet is babies r us
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I bought mine at Babies R' Us also :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 7:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I forgot you can get them at Wal-Mart online too :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 7:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• You mean a pack'n'play? I think I used bassinet or something-or-other sheets - the were the right size, but made for a thicker mattress, so I just either tucked that extra bit of fabric under, or padded it with some blankets.
    Anonymous