what made you more nervous?

going into labor the first time when you didnt know what was going to happen or going into it the second time knowing what was coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The second time. Only because it was so fast and so many complications. I just was worried if she was going to be okay.
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• the first time i was scared as s*** but it went great the second time i was actuallt very calm but i was scared cause they were inducing me and giving me postin .i swear i hate when people tell pregnant people horror stories about things .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I think I will be the second time knowing how much it hurt!
    RomansMom25

Answer by RomansMom25 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• The first time was pretty easy as far as labor went then they told me I had to have an emergency c-section. I FREAKED and was soooooooo scared. I thought I'd be more mellow with the second a planned c since I knew what to expect but I got the shakes super bad once they started prepping me. So they both had me really nervous.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 7:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• The first time I was waaaay overdue, so I was more than ready, even though I had no clue what it would be like. 2nd time, I was induced, and excited about it. Now the 3rd time, I went sooo fast, hubby had gone to work, etc etc etc, he almost missed the birth, etc, yeah, that was the worse "nervous" for me.
    Anonymous

• I think the first time because I'm almost positive my next one won't be 35 hours!
    Anonymous

• i was more scared the first time around but everything was gradual so it was easier than the 2nd time around..my first was 12 1/2hrs and my 2nd was 3hrs 14min..i was in a Hell of alot of more pain 2nd time around than first..even the very first contraction was painful..id rather do the first time around again than 2nd.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• well i haven't gone into labor the 2nd time and am not even pregnant yet, but i wasn't scared at all about having a baby the 1st time(i guess silly me didn't think it was going to hurt and it was going to be easy), but i had 3rd degree tears, so i am already nervous about having another baby.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009