• In the Spotlight:

PLEASE HELP I WANNA KNOW IF THIS IS MY PERIOD?

I HAD A DNC 3 WEEKS AGO AND I NOW HAVING SPOTTING IS THAT THAT CONSIDER MY PERIOD? I HAVE NO HEAVY BLEEDING...THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWERS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• after a DNC your system will be pretty messed up for a while. Count it as your period, and go from there. you may be irregular for a bit, but this will be a starting point for you
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I would say its just your body cleaning itself still.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I had a DNC quite awhile ago so i dont really remember but at first I bled a lot. I think it probably is your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• After my DNC I didnt bleed that much. Then like two weeks later I bled. So I would say Yes. But the best thing to do is to ask your doctor. Keep and eye on anything abnormal. Mark what happens thats abnormal, and see if it happens the next time your start your cycle. If it dosent happen again then i wouldnt worry about it. If it continues, then ask your doctor about it if it concerns you. Good luck. Sorry for your loss moma!
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2009