reoccurring nightmare

I have been dreaming about this guy for 4 months now. Never once did I see his face. I woke up two times shaking and heart racing. felt so real. I could feel him breathing on me and touching my arm and everything. The first time I felt him climbing through my bedroom window. The second time was him right in front of my face with his hands up trying to choke me. Do you think I should see someone for it just because of the realism or am I just going through a phase?

foreveryours66

Asked by foreveryours66 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would seek the advice of a therapist or your minister if you have one. i have those night terrors a lot and you dont even realize you are dreaming.
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree, this is more than a habitual nightmare. Talk with a professional. And good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 6:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I agree with Jody--talk to your minister or a therapist.. I really do believe that dreams have meanings and sometimes you need someone to help you figure out just what could be that meaning. Night terrors are aweful and if you are the lone adult in a family--they are even more horrible. You are in my prayers.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Is your house haunted?maybe you're experiencing something supernatural.who knows?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2009