How many of you seek medical advice from this site because you don't have insurance?

If so, what would you do if you got a response that scared the $%# out of you and you didn't know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's why it's never good to take the advice or diagnosis from someone online. i'm sure there are free clinics that you can go to, instead of trying to get answers to your questions online.
    Anonymous

• OP here- This isn't for me personally. I have insurance. I just read some of these posts and can't figure out why some people ask some of the questions they do. Like we are all medical professionals or something.
    Anonymous

• people need to be nice. We are not perfect.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I don't have insurance, and I do ask the occasional question, but I'm not looking for medical expertise. I'm looking more for someone who has had the same, or a similar, experience.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2009