How do I end all the fussin in my house?

It seems like there is nothing but fussin in my house these days. I just want it to end.

molly41187

Asked by molly41187 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• who is fussing and why? If it's kids then separate them. If it's adults then tell them to stop or take it elsewhere. If it's you and someone else, quit responding. It takes 2 to keep an argument going. If you stop then it ends.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• What's "fussin"?
    Anonymous

• who and why is it going on? What is the root of the problem? Deal with each issue at a time.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Take a long warm bath. Put ear plugs in. take time to yourself. if you need to cry it out do it....Pray for wisdom.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• haha I know what "fussin" is! Say lots of prayers and get outside when its nice.. that seems to help everyone who has been couped up so much this winter!!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Try counseling. It will bring all underlying issues out in the open. What I've found that if everyone fights over little stuff like who left the tv on for example it really has NOTHING to do with tv. You know what I mean? Find the source of the problems and address them head on. Make a conscious effort to be extra kind and not to gripe/complain/nag/fuss yourself and maybe they will all follow suite. GL I think this happens to most families at one point or another! Good thing is that at some point it always stops!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yea get outside, take a walk. Spring is just around the corner and everything can air out real soon. Winter can give any one the grumpies
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2009