Tips to making baby move in the womb?

My baby always moves but never kicks when I want her to. Are there any tricks that will help to get her kicking?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink Ice lol ;) ummmm somthing that vibrates,put your cell phone on your bally and have some1 call it a few times..Its how they woke Zoey up when i went to the DR :)

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• eat something sweet

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I use to drink some orange juice and lay on my side. That always got him going :).

Answer by LadyKiki at 7:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• put a flash light up to ur stomach.. the baby will move away from the light..

• i drink water and lay on my left side. my little boy will always kick.

Answer by carebear875 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• drink some orange juice or something with a lot of natural sugar. Then just relax and watch him/her wake up and go nuts!
    You can also try poking him/her.. just nudge the outside of your belly gently or wiggle it. It may help baby to wake up.

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I will Rub My Belly In Circular Motions With Both Hands, It gets him to move alot and then he starts to kick. OR I drink a Coke. Im not a big carbonated drink-drinker But when i get that fizzy drink he goes NUTS and Kicks me like there is no tomorrow.

Answer by JacquiV at 11:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• she moves she just moves when she wants to lol i try to get her to move but she dont

Answer by samisue91 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2012