what are your thoughts??

i am watching "issues" right now. they are showing a video of little Caylee Anthony playing with her momma, Casey. They seem so happy. She honestly seems to love her daughter. This whole time, especially with all the evidence against her, I have thought she was guilty. I know she is innocent until proven guilty, but I'm sure that all of us have decided that she must be guilty. But while watching this video and seeing how happy they are (even her) and the love they seem to have for each other, I started thinking....what if. Believe me, after everything that has come out about what happened the first month her daughter went missing and all the evidence the prosecutor has against her-I still think she's guilty. The video-its so sad! I can't even explain it. its on youtube if any of you want to see it, but what are your thoughts?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know this question has probably been asked a thousand times and im sorry if its a repeat. but i really want to get your opinions on it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I understand that parents get fed up with their kids and sometimes regret them. Its human nauture to get exasperated. BUT it is never ok to hurt a child. I don't care what happens. Call the police to come get the kid or give them to a family member. She may have loved her child and just got exahusted but I don't care. She deserves death.
    Anonymous

• I think what if too. Like .....what if it happened to you and you were charged but you really didn't do it. How do you live with that? How does life go on?
    Anonymous

• Do they have a motive?

Answer by Bmat at 7:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i have always thought since the first time that it was her mom this whole story makes me so mad and i dont get why people do this to their own kid
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• The thing is; if Casey didn't have something to do with this, how on earth can she explain her actions? It just makes no sense that she would let her 3 year old be missing for a month. It's like Scott Peterson's trying to change his identity and flee California... it's just so damning.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 7:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Even bad parents (like abusers, molesters, and addicts) can show love for their kids at least once or twice. Just b/c it got caught on camera doesn't mean that the norm. Her friends did say she loved her daughter but would always leave her to go party (like allll the time). And i do believe i'm quoting from a movie, but "who ever takes pictures of the bad moments? no one. thats why its so easy to only remember the good times. cause those are the ones we stopped to catch."
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Maybe she is a sociopath. They can show "appropriate" emotion in any situation. Doesn't mean they feel it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2009