is anybody else tired of this

are you guys tired of hearing about Chris brown and Rhianna and about that lady who has all them kids .i am so sick of hearing about them .

britme1027

Asked by britme1027 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I am so tired of hearing it. And just as I turned off my television and radio for the day, I read this post about them. LOL
    Anonymous

• chris and rhianna are engaed
    Anonymous

• Octomama is gonna be in a porn movie
    Anonymous

• yeah, and I'm also tired about hearing about all the pregnant teenagers on this website
    Anonymous

• Octomama rocks
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• * Chris Brown needs to go to jail
    * Rhianna needs to get some self esteem and move on
    * The octomom needs to be institutionalized and her kids should all be adopted out
    * The ignorant Dr who impregnated her needs to lose his licence and financially support the children till they are 18
    There, it's all solved... end of story... move on to something else.

Anonymous

• Yes, enough said. Chris Brown is an abusive monster. Let me tell you. He'll wind up puting her or another woman in the hospital or kill a woman one day. I have no respect for womanbeaters!! They should all rot in hell.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• Yep, and you just added to it. Why talk about them some more when you're sick of hearing about them? Just keeps the talk going!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I'm sick and tired of hearing about these people. Rhianna should have her head examined for going back with someone who beat her up and Octomom needs to have her head examined for thinking of brining 14 kids into the world without a way to care for them; but she will probably get a stupid reality show and then make all kinds of money from endorsements, etc... while the rest of us are sturggling to survive, there is no justice.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• If I never heard about that lady with the 5 million kids it would be great!!!! LOL!!!
    oneandtwins

Answer by oneandtwins at 9:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009