• In the Spotlight:

Chris Brown Charged With Two Felonies...Do you think he will be convicted?

The first count claims that he "who did willfully and unlawfully commit an assault on Robin F [Rihanna] by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury."

The second count of criminal threats states that Brown "unlawfully threatened to commit a crime with which would result in death and great bodily injury to Robin F. with the specific intent that the statement be taken as a threat. It is further alleged that the threatened crime on its face value and under its circumstances in which it was made was so unequivocally and unconditional and specific to convey to Robin F a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution. It is further alleged that the said Robin F was reasonably in sustained fear of his/she safety and the safety of his/her immediate family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no he will get a slap on the wrist
    Anonymous

• "He allegedly tried to push her out of the Lamborghini and hit her head against the passenger window.
    He then punched her while still driving; blood fillBrown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the ---- out of you when we get home."

Rihanna left a message for her assistant that said, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

I'm not sure if he'll be convicted, because if he's back with Rihanna she might not testify.
    If he pleads guilty he'll at least be taking responsibility for what he did. He should own up!!
    Anonymous

• i think its all bull her "brusies " disappeared after a couple days im sorry but my a$$ she lied and he is getting in trouble no i dont think it will stick and i hope it doesnt
    Anonymous

• I hope they kick his ass and she better not go back.
    Anon= I hate women like you that the side of a abuser. He comes from a home were he saw this, that is how they learn. And if are fan, you should of know that. If he did it he will do it again.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• i hope so but i highly doubt it. oj got away with murder, he'll get away with this like any other celeb. like lindsay lohan and paris hilton gettin 40 mins in jail
    Anonymous

• The sad thing is that EVERYONE gets a slap on the wrist that is the exact reason why abuse of all kinds runs so rampant in our country because absolutely nothing is done about it. I bet he gets probation and 2 hours (or something ridiculous) for jail time, if any! Our system has got to be changed. If you agree with me write your congressman and let them know!
    Anonymous

• I think they will make an example of him. And also think since shes back with him,,, it may make it worse on him.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• instead of commenting on their problem why dont each of us take a stand against domestic violence. teach our children how to treat others so they can make the decision to not be in that situation
    sunflower39346

Answer by sunflower39346 at 12:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2009