Weird question...but its about babies and eye colors

I have 3 daughters. 2 are biological. Our 2 year old has blonde hair and light hazel eyes(my husband has super light brown hair and green eyes) . Our 4 month old has light brown hair, and her eyes are mixed with blue/green/brown/gray. Will they most likely be hazel? (i have brown hair and light brown eyes). Is it weird that her eye color still hasnt shown yet? Will she have that "two different eye color" thing? (i forgot what its called) any help?

lovelymommy2009

Asked by lovelymommy2009 at 8:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's really hard to tell. After a year is when you know what her eye color will be permanently, until then, you just have to wait and see
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• My son is just about 7 months old ... and his eyes are still morphing into some sort of blue color, maybe going hazel. I agree with the pp that after a year ... the color becomes more permanent.
    jennie829

Answer by jennie829 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• I'm trying to figure the same thing out with my 6month old.. his eyes are a very deep forest-y green with brown around the pupil.. people call them brown but they aren't like the brown that runs in my family... I'm sure the permanent color will happen around 1yr
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2009