WHICH ONE IS IT? I AM REALLY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP

So my last period was 1/20. I got a + OPT on the 4th, of Feb. I had a HCG shot on the 5th and an IUI done on the 6th.
Now going by my last period I am 6weeks and 4 days
Going by my IUI I am 5weeks and 4 days
Which is right? I went to the ER for some cramps and they did an sono and saw nothing at all not even a sac. They were saying that it might have been too soon to see anything. they were saying I was 5weeks and 6days.
I dont know and I have to see a doc, but he wont see me until I am 8 weeks. I dont know when that will be. Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Using your last period calculated the 2 weeks that you aren't pregnant... I think... so I would say that you are 5 weeks 6 days. But it is just an estimate... it doesn't mean that your baby will be here in 34 weeks and 1 day, etc.
    Anonymous

• You don't say in there that you got a positive hpt or blood test. Are you sure you are pregnant? If you tested too early, you might have picked up leftover hcg from the trigger shot before your IUI.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• POSTER------
    oh well yeah I had a blood drawl on the 23rd of feb, it was POSITIVE and a HCG score of 260.
    again another blood drawl on the 25 still + HCG was at 440. Nurse said it was good as long as it kept going up.
    Oh year I went to the ER on 3/2/09 thats when I had the vag sono done
    Anonymous

• POSTER-----
    Ops I did go to the clinic on the 18th of Feb (that is when AF was due and got a POSITIVE there also) we wanted to double check that is why we had 2 blood drawls to make sure. we have been TTC for 3 years now.
    Anonymous

• Then, maybe you had a late implantation, and even though based on lmp you're 6wks 4 days, the embryo might have taken its sweet time to settle in. All you can do is take it one day at a time. Best wishes. I hope you see that embryo and a heartbeat within the next week.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ER docs aren't trained to see a baby that early, it's not required in their field.
    SRLPrincess1067

Answer by SRLPrincess1067 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2009

• ok you can not see anything unless you drank like 1/2 a gallon of water or you had a vaginal ultrsound. i was 6 weeks when i had a vaginal and they seen it just fine.
    Anonymous